How do you find those unique places!!You look happy and you look like the food is exciting. Hope you don't get finger cramps! We pray that your first days of school go well. Love Mom & Dad
Karen, I miss you! I'm glad you made it safely to Korea. Hopefully you can find some food that appeals to you...don't eat anything that looks weird. You never know what it could be... Love you lots!
Hi Karen. Looks like you survived the trip well. A Dutch eatery in S.K.!? I do see that you still need remedial work in chop stick usage. One hand gril! Maybe you could barter and give a free English lesson in exchange for a chop stick lesson. ;) Enjoy the culture and people. We hold you in our prayers and wish you all the best as classes begin. Love from Aunt Jennifer
5 comments:
How do you find those unique places!!You look happy and you look like the food is exciting. Hope you don't get finger cramps!
We pray that your first days of school go well.
Love Mom & Dad
Hey Karen,
Hope moving goes fine and that you guys are realtivly close to each other!!
Have a great day!
Karen, I miss you! I'm glad you made it safely to Korea. Hopefully you can find some food that appeals to you...don't eat anything that looks weird. You never know what it could be...
Love you lots!
Hi Karen. Looks like you survived the trip well. A Dutch eatery in S.K.!? I do see that you still need remedial work in chop stick usage. One hand gril! Maybe you could barter and give a free English lesson in exchange for a chop stick lesson. ;) Enjoy the culture and people. We hold you in our prayers and wish you all the best as classes begin.
Love from Aunt Jennifer
Karen we love you and hopeyou have fun and remember to always be safe.
Love Chad,Chantal,Darian,Aston XOXOXO
Post a Comment